NYSERDA’s Residential Energy Services (RES) group seeks two creative, motivated and detail oriented individuals to be part of the Photovoltaic (PV) and Solar Thermal (ST) program implementation team. The PV and ST programs are fast-paced, very high volume programs that require the ability to produce high-quality work product while operating under tight deadlines. The selected individuals will have ongoing responsibilities as part of NYSERDA's commitment to energy efficiency, development of a sustainable renewable energy industry, and attainment of installed PV capacity goals set forth in the NY-SUN initiative.
The ideal candidates will have knowledge of NYSERDA’s PON 2112 PV and PON 2149 ST programs, as well as a strong database background. Additional information on the RES PV and ST programs can be found in PON 2112 and 2149, at the links below.
The individual’s primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Review and approval of change order and incentive payment requests using a PeopleSoft/Oracle financials and contracts management database
- Review PV/ST project applications
- Assist in updating and editing documents associated with PV and ST programs
- Present information on NYSERDA programs at professional meetings, webinars, conferences and workshops
- Provide technical, policy and process input as part of the program team
- Respond to consumer and contractor inquiries
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Required minimum qualifications an individual must possess:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to successfully multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills along with an ability to develop relationships with key stakeholder groups
- Must be a self-starter and function well independently and in teams
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Explorer)
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle People Soft database
Preference will be given to candidates who also have working knowledge of:
- Existing NYSERDA PV and ST programs
- Sharepoint and PowerClerk
Minimum educational requirements an individual must possess include:
- A Bachelor's degree in business, business management, natural or environmental science or a related field, or
- A unrelated Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of relevant experience as described above
Individuals will be considered for Assistant Project Manager through Project Manager based on qualifications and experience. An excellent benefits package is also offered.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying, please include the Position's Title and Job Code 297 in the Subject Line.